Single rotations or singles are throws where each club does one full rotation before being caught. The basic pattern for 3 clubs is normally done with single rotations. Higher numbers are normally done with the clubs rotating more than once per throw, and juggling those numbers with single rotations is a more difficult trick. Throw height and rotation speed can be controlled separately, so singles with more than 3 clubs do not have to be done any lower than the basic pattern with the normal number of rotations.
Single rotation world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 club singles (overall 3 club record): 3 hours, 2 minutes, and 37 seconds by Ameron Rosvall in 2019 (video)
- 4 club singles (overall 4 club record): 58 minutes and 6 seconds by Ameron Rosvall in 2019 (video)
- 5 club singles: 3 minutes and 28 seconds by Kenny Cheung in 2018 (video)
- 6 club singles: 22 catches by Jonah Botvinick-Greenhouse in 2017 (video)
- 7 club singles: 17 catches by Jonah Botvinick-Greenhouse in 2018 (video)