A shoulder throw is a behind the back throw where the object comes forward over the shoulder on the same side as the hand it's thrown from. A shoulder throw can either be caught in the same hand that threw it, or cross over to the other hand.
World records[edit | edit source]
Shoulder throw world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 balls: 3 minutes and 12 seconds by Dror Lotan in 2021 (video)
- 4 balls: 236 catches by Salvo Stassi in 2021 (video)
- 6 balls: 79 catches by Adolfo Almonacid in 2020 (video)
- 4 clubs: 100 catches by Ameron Rosvall in 2020 (video)
- 6 clubs: 8 catches by Vova Galchenko in 2007 (video)