A shoulder throw is a behind the back throw where the object comes forward over the shoulder on the same side as the hand it's thrown from. A shoulder throw can either be caught in the same hand that threw it, or cross over to the other hand.
Shoulder throw world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 balls: 244 catches by Felix Sürbe in 2018 (video)
- 4 balls: 155 catches by Luke Davies in 2017 (video)
- 6 balls: 45 catches by Ofek Snir in 2016 (video)
- 4 clubs: 50 catches by Ameron Rosvall in 2016 (video)
- 6 clubs: 8 catches by Vova Galchenko in 2007 (video)
Records with insufficient video evidence: