A shoulder throw is a behind the back throw where the object comes forward over the shoulder on the same side as the hand it's thrown from. A shoulder throw can either be caught in the same hand that threw it, or cross over to the other hand.
World records Edit
Shoulder throw world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 balls: 244 catches by Felix Sürbe in 2018 (video)
- 4 balls: 232 catches by Luca Pferdmenges in 2020 (video)
- 6 balls: 79 catches by Adolfo Almonacid in 2020 (video)
- 4 clubs: 100 catches by Ameron Rosvall in 2020 (video)
- 6 clubs: 8 catches by Vova Galchenko in 2007 (video)